Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 1 - The Test Monkey


     Well I've finally done it and started my 365 Project. For Day 1 we have my test monkey who unfortunately does not have a name yet. Feel free to comment or send me suggestions and maybe I can stop calling him Hey You. This was shot with my Canon 7D and 24-70 2.8L @ 24 mm, f/8. For lighting I used a 580ex flash off camera.


     So maybe not the most exciting subject, but it at least has me off to a start. Who knows what the days ahead hold for this project. Some photos will be dull, some will be exciting, some will be great and a whole lot of them will suck I'm sure. No matter how or what I choose for each day I plan on at least having fun doing it.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Well, you could always call him "Chip."

I'd love to do a project like this. That would require stuff like time, though.