Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day 9 - Walther P22


     Welcome to Day 9 which would be Day 10 if I wasn't busy celebrating b-day and didn't end up with any time to shoot. I imagine I'll miss a day here and there, such is life. When this happens the plan is to just continue the next day right where I left off.

     Today's shot is of one of our handguns. This one is our little plinker the Walther P22. Great little gun that is fun to shoot other than that there is nothing too exciting about this.

     I did this like a product shot using a little collapsible light tent I picked up for cheap a while back. I hung it inside the tent using fishing line which is near invisible and easily cloned out in CS4. Shot with the 7D and 24-70 2.8L@ f/5.6, 1/200, ISO 200. I used a single 580ex flash bounced into an umbrella for this first attempt and I'm happy with my first shot at this. My next attempts at this I will use 2 strobes to even out the light a little more.

No comments: