Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 5 - Ciara


     Meet Ciara our big, lazy baby. Ciara we rescued from a home where she wasn't well cared for. Her first few weeks in our home my Dad and I had to tread carefully around her hoping she wouldn't try to eat us. Our best guess is whatever male she had been around probably abused her and/or the other people in the house. These days she's just a big ol' baby and we love her to death. I'm sure we'll being seeing plenty of her and her little pal Jake, who we'll meet tomorrow, plenty during this project.

     There's nothing too special about this shot from a photography prospective. I used the 7D and 24-70 2.8L which is probably my favorite combination for a lot of shots. As you can see she is sitting at the top of the stairs so I bounced the flash off the slanted ceiling of the stairwell and used a Demb flash diffuser with the on camera 580ex. For this shot I did a little bit of post processing (PP) in Adobe Photoshop CS4.

No comments: